Covid-19 (Corona Virus)
This new virus has made its way to our state. In order to comply with The National Health Department guidelines and to keep everyone as safe as possible, we are instituting the following policy effective immediately:
- Everyone who is sick, with a cold, flu, or any illness, should stay home.
- If called to pick up someone who is ill, please respond immediately to protect other individuals.
- Clean and disinfect all surfaces and doorknobs around your area.
- Wash hands frequently using warm soapy water and/or disinfectant.
- Follow coughing and sneezing protocol by using a tissue when available or your elbow. Do not use your hands.
- Wash hands immediately after coughing or sneezing.
- Keep a safe distance during social outings.
Harmony Day Support will remain proactive for any outbreaks of flu, colds or other invasive illnesses. We are having our offices completely cleaned and disinfected this weekend (March 14th and 15th). We will also continue to monitor for fevers or any ailments daily. Our employees will be following this new policy in addition or in conjunction with our standard policy. Our standard policy is below:
Preventing Spreading Germs:
- Wash hands before and after working in germ-prone areas.
- Use hand sanitizer as needed.
- Wear a mask and/or gloves.
- Wear a gown and/or safety glasses.
- Use a Protection Cover.
- Sanitize all working areas.
- Clear computers, keyboards, counters, phones and other equipment daily.
- Use a Clorox blend to clear floors at least once daily.
- Keep doorknobs sanitized.
- When sneezing or coughing use a tissue and turn away from people.